"Welcome to the Marina Police Department Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Marina Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects? (See FAQ)
- There are No Known Leads? (I.E. Video Surveillance)
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
In order to file an online report, the incident type must be one of the following:
- Custody Order Violation
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Hit and Run
- Identity Theft
- Lost Property
- Theft from Vehicles
- Vehicle Burglary
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you answered "no" to any of the questions please look at our Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Marina Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 831-384-7575) to file your report.
Please click on the "Select Incident" button below when you are ready to begin.