CSO Barbara Patchin,
211 Hillcrest Avenue
Ph: (831) 384-7575
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Officers assigned to provide Animal Services perform tasks related to the enforcement of animal control laws within the City.
They have the ability to:
- Issue verbal warnings and citations
- Answer calls related to animal complaints
- Safely capture and impound stray animals
- Pick up injured, unlicensed animals
- Arrange for transportation of animals to the City of Salinas Animal Shelter, which provides sheltering services to the City of Marina under contract.
We are not available to handle calls for service related to wildlife. These calls are typically handled by either the Monterey County SPCA or the California Department of Fish and Game.