The capacity of this building is 25 for a seated-dinner and 60 for dances or meetings. The building will be used only for the hours requested and absolutely no extensions are permitted.
- Marina Resident - $30 per hour
- Marina Resident / non-profit - $20 per hour
- City Sponsored – $0
- Non-resident - $50 per hour
- 5. Non-resident / non-profit - $40 per hour
- Damage Deposit - $500 (refundable)
- Facility Maintenance Fee - $100
- Sanitation Fee - $200
- Kitchen Fee - $35 (flat fee)
- Event Permit - $40 – a permit is a requirement for all types of events
- Admin Rental Service Fee - $50
- Liability Insurance - a certificate of Insurance needed and is available for purchase through City program
View the application
for full regulation and fee information.